Pages

Friday, November 03, 2006

Keeping Watch

I was talking to one of my church members earlier this week and she began a diet not too long ago and has lost some weight. I was asking her what strategie she was using and she said that the thing that helped her the most was writing down everything that she put into her mouth! Every little thing to letter so that she could see where the extra calories were coming from. I think I will do that as well. I tend to eat without even thinking about it like at my desk at work and at the computer. Mouse, mouth, mouse, mouth! That has to stop. It is the little things that make a great difference over time.

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: