Pages

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Today's Confession

Forgive me father for I have sinned.


  • Today I drank a Coke-two actually- and I did not drink any water today. Maybe 1/2 a glass but nowhere near the 8 I should have drank.
  • Today I did not excersize at all. I was not motivated.
  • In addition to the Coke, I went to Starbucks and had a mocha frappucino. I had not had one in 5 months and the craving overtook me. I enjoyed it.
  • Worst of all, I ate a cupcake with my lunch of carrot juice and salad.
Does it matter at all that the carrot juice and salad will cancel out the fat and calories from the cupcake? I will begin again tomorrow, new and will avoid those sinful things.

Sweet absolution!




You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: