Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Cuisine

Today I did have a n egg salad and bacon croissant with coffee for breakfast. Lunch was peach yogurt and a handful of pistachios and dinner will be cabbage and corn beef, no rice. I did have 1 coke today along with 4 glasses of water.

I saw a quick blurb and very quick picture where Kirsty Ally has lost almost all of her weight and is looking good. Star Jones is also the incredible shrinking woman. She has just about whittled away to nothing. She looks good. Missy Elliott had lost some weight but I saw her perform recently and she looks like she has gained some back.

Loosing is hard. So very hard. Temptation is so great! At least it seems that way with me. It takes a lot of effort to say no to dessert. I have to keep telling myself that if I eat "THAT" (whatever it is), I will not be able to get into that sexy black dress for the holidays. Summer has passed and I did not get into my suit. There is always next summer. So far so good. I keep telling myself...don't eat it! Don't eat it! Don't eat it!

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: