Pages

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Trim Spa Baby!

Is anyone using Trim Spa? I have seen it in my local stores but have not stopped to check out the labels. All I can hear echoing in my mind is Anna saying:

Wanta play?

Want some money?

Like my body?

I have never really tried any sort of official diet plan like Trim Spa or Weight Watchers. I have several coworkers who do weight watchers. They all seem fanatical right now. I do have an article of clothing that is my goal to get into...a swim suit but not just any suit. As soon as I can get my digital camera back from my friend I will post a picture. I want to be in that suit by summer.




You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
~~Unknown~~

No comments: