Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Dieting

Dieting

That is the buzz word all around the office.  People are talking about joining Weight Watchers and challenging each other to weight loss duo’s.  Some have started a weight loss money pool.  Everyone puts in  $5.00 and the one who loses the most by the deadline gets the pot.  Others have just started walking at lunch as opposed to eating.  I see others refusing to order Girl Scout cookies  from the people they have been ordering them from for years.  We shall see.  At least there is companion and collectiveness in wanting to loose weight. 

On yesterday I did the Denise Austin complete workout on DVD… the fat burning one.  It was a good workout.  I feel old and  stiff today.  Breakfast was coffee and a sausage, egg and cheese biscuit from Hardees.  Lunch was a baby green salad with bacon bits and cheese.  I did have vinaigrette dressing.  I think I will get up from here and get some water.  I plan to go to the gym tonight and walk that treadmill for about 3 miles.

No comments: